There are many things you can do to help conserve the wild asian elephant and to prevent domesticated elephants from being treated so cruelty
● Visit National Parks and see elephants and other wild animals in their natural environment, not Zoos and Shows.
● Support Rescue Centre's and Refuges for elephants... not exploitative camps and tourist shows.
● Volunteer, donate, raise money and awareness.
● Do not feed street begging elephants. In facts, this is an illegal activity that can be reported to the police.
● Spread the word around you : tell other tourists, family, friends, colleagues and followers about horror that elephants face so they can ride an elephant, have their picture taken or go to circus.
● Where you live, please take action, sign petition, write an article to your local newspaper, on Facebook, Instagram or travel blog...
● Never pay for entertainment that exploits elephants
REMEMBER : IF THE BUYING STOP, THE KILLING WILL TOO